PDA

View Full Version : visonplus

golfmark5
10-07-2007, 08:44 PM
evening all

just after some advise

i have a golf mark 5 gttdi i have decided to change all my bulbs on the front of my car including the fogs to phillips blue vision plus.

has any one tried them and are they any good.

all advise welcome.

Ben
10-07-2007, 09:08 PM
can't help i'm sorry. will you do a before and after shots of the car so we can see the difference between the lights.

golfmark5
11-07-2007, 09:18 AM
sure will no problem.

Eshrules
11-07-2007, 09:57 AM
make sure you check out our company, autobulbs direct HERE (http://www.vwaudiforum.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=8802)

ive had loads of stuff off them, very good quality. not sure i rate the vision plus though, i had them on my brava and they failed the MOT, i put some of autobulbs own ice blue xenon in and it passed (light pattern was insufficient on the vision plus).

Lima Foxtrot
23-08-2007, 03:15 PM
I have night owl bulbs in my golf, and they are excellent. I know this because I live in the boonies where the council don't see fit to put road markings or street lamps.

The different bulbs throw a stronger, clearer beam a lot further (maybe 300m, its hard to tell with all the bendy lanes) along the road and my insurer (Direct Line) doesn't count it as a modification, so nothing extra on the premium.

Highly recommended.