PDA

View Full Version : easy way to remove window winder

hairypothead87
18-05-2011, 02:10 PM
it proper draft how easy this is and i just couldnt find this info anywhere everyone said you need plyers but you dont

there is a black ring behinde the handle the looks like a spacer just pull that the operset way that the handle is facing and pull the handle off job done

hope this helps someone because i got my dad to help me and he broke mine and i made him go and buy me a new one and told him if you where just gona brake it i could of done that

Sam
18-05-2011, 02:16 PM
Go on, give us a clue which car this is for ;)

Eshrules
18-05-2011, 02:18 PM
Please, someone give this guy a dictionary - my brain can't process special text any longer!

hairypothead87
19-05-2011, 08:07 PM
from most 90 vw's golf/polo/passat/vento as they all have the same winder yeah im dis-lex-ick so cant spell that well no need to take the ****

Eshrules
23-05-2011, 02:27 PM
from most 90 vw's golf/polo/passat/vento as they all have the same winder yeah im dis-lex-ick so cant spell that well no need to take the ****

afaik, dyslexia is the switching of key letters - how do I know? I supported my best friend through from primary>high school>college with it - I would never dream of mocking a dyslexic person - your spelling mistakes appeared to be sheer laziness, especially given that pretty much every browser has a built in spell checker.

hairypothead87
24-05-2011, 02:38 PM
well id probly use the spell checker but i think its better to spell words wrong insted of just useing the wrong word all together and if i dont have it why did i leaning sport for the last 7 years of school and its atshaly an inner ear disorder and there's a cure for under 10 year olds i found out when i was 12 and dont try and tell me anything about the worst thing in my life

but im more here to try and lean/help with vag info