PDA

View Full Version : What is it called

TomClarke
10-07-2007, 02:41 PM
Part for a 2002 Audi A4 Avant 1.9tdi
After dropping off a parcel at my bosses house I went through his automatic gates and the plastic housing underneath the engine was ripped off by a high piece of metal on the floor. I have removed the broken plastics but cannot think of what it is called, I want to buy the part and fit it myself, could someone tell me what the part is called or the number for the part.
Any suggestions for the part name will be appreciated
Thanks
Tom

Sam
10-07-2007, 02:48 PM
It's known as any one of the following;

Belly pan
Skid plate
Under-engine cover
Skid pan
etc

www.vagcat.com will help with part numbers. Let me know if you need a hand or can't work it and I'll try but I don't have time at the moment.

TomClarke
10-07-2007, 03:13 PM
Hi Sam
I had a quick look but I couldnt find the part
Cheers
Tom

Sam
10-07-2007, 05:04 PM
Right, I think I've found it!

Audi A4/Avant, 2002 г.в.

Go into Body and it's under the section called SOUND DEADENER / COVER FOR JOINTED SHAFT / COVER FOR ENGINE COMPARTMENT

Ben
10-07-2007, 07:14 PM
I think i've found the answer you seek.

Can't post it tho. PM sent

let me know if its of any help.

Ben
10-07-2007, 07:28 PM
Right, I think I've found it!

Audi A4/Avant, 2002 г.в.

Go into Body and it's under the section called SOUND DEADENER / COVER FOR JOINTED SHAFT / COVER FOR ENGINE COMPARTMENT

spooky

this it the same as the image i sent via pm but from a publicly available source

Sam
11-07-2007, 09:27 AM
I think i've found the answer you seek.

Can't post it tho. PM sent

let me know if its of any help.

I don't understand why you can't post it here?

spooky

this it the same as the image i sent via pm but from a publicly available source

Now I'm even more confused, you say it's the same image BUT from a publicly available source. Mine was from a publicly available source - www.vagcat.com as detailed above.