PDA

View Full Version : Sad to see my A3 go...

tlionhart
08-05-2011, 03:20 AM
Shame to be writing this, but as of September my beloved A3 will be handed back to Audi and I will be taking delivery of an A5.
I have loved this car, 1.4 T FSI and must say it certainly is the dogs doo-dahs in the audi range of engines. I will hopefully return in the future to the A3, but will be taking the A5 as a change of car.
I have also owned the 1.6 T FSI a3 also, which was also a good car.

I will be around though to answer any A3 Q's still. :)

Happy motoring!

kodkod.84
08-05-2011, 09:43 PM
Hey that's good news on the upgrade to the A5- I know you loved your A3 though reading your posts on here, hope you got a good trade in price if you haven't sold privately :)

Moving onwards and upwards in the Audi world :biglaugh: - you gone for white again?

tlionhart
12-05-2011, 09:43 AM
Thanks kodkod! I have loved my A3 and still do. Bit sad to see it go really, but just looking for a change. Onwards and upwards as you rightly put it! :) I have indeed gone for white again. Certainly love the Ibis white. If I had of gone for silver on the A5 it wouldn't suit me, make it look like the car was too big. But white gives it that sporty, young and fresh look.

I got £15k (audi trade in) on my A3. I paid £22k for it (OTR was £24k) and ive had it for 2yrs 3months from new. I might had a private buyer interested. A neighbour heard I was selling it, so she might raid her piggy bank to buy it. Having said that, I know they aren't offering me much on my trade in. (when do they ever?!) but they gave me a flipping good deal on my new car.