PDA

View Full Version : Alhambra Alloy Wheel Broken

rikwalter
07-07-2007, 07:59 PM
Hi there,
First post so here goes...
I have an Alhambra 1.9 TDi SE (130) on a 04 plate
Fitted to this car are the original 5 spoke Ronal alloys, there are small triangular indents in the spokes by the rim (tyre end) also there are slots through the spokes.
Wheel size is 7J 17H2 with 225/45/17 tyres
SEAT part number - 7M7 601 025B (inside the centre cap)
One of the wheels has a crack on the inside rim which is letting out air, this I beleive cannot be repaired or bodged (wouldn't trust it at speed)
My question is this -
Does anyone know where I can get another alloy, identical to the remaining three, I have tried all over the internet and Ebay, no joy.
Seat have quoted me £341.44 plus tax (GULP) I thought they where alloy and not GOLD.
Any suggestions would be greatfuldy received.
Ta
RiK

mikrab
03-09-2007, 09:27 PM
my mate dad has one of these which is on lease and he has had two of his alloys cracking which he got replaced under warranty had to argu his point but go there in the end but suppose only work if the manufcturers warranty is still valid?
HTH

rikwalter
03-09-2007, 10:27 PM
Hi there,

Many thanks for the reply.
My warranty has expired so I cannot go down the replacement route.
I have bought a set of Audi RS6 replica alloys which look damn good.
Trying to sell the original set as spares!!!

Nick Bridge
02-02-2008, 10:28 AM
Hi there Rik, we have an Alhambra 1.9 TDi SE (130) on a 53 plate with exactly the same wheels. Our problem is that earlier this week we a big pot hole not only puncturing the tyre but damaging the Alloy Wheel so we would be very interested in purchacing 1 or maybe 2 of the wheels (depending on price) so I hope they are still available.
Cheers
Nick

rikwalter
02-02-2008, 06:43 PM
Hi there,

Sorry but I no longer have the wheels, sold the three remaining good ones on ebay for £100.
I contacted the manufacturer who said they could not sell me on and that only SEAT could......
never found another one anywhere to replace the damaged one.
Good Luck
Rik

Nick Bridge
02-02-2008, 07:31 PM
Thanks for getting back to me, at £100 I would have had all three.
Cheers
Nick