PDA

View Full Version : Exeo Owners What Do you Think?

green A8
11-04-2011, 07:58 PM
Over the next few weeks I'll be testing a few new cars that might be added to the company fleet over the next couple of years. For the time being my trusty Audi A6 3.0 TDi Quattro Avant is being stored,and I'm playing with new metal. Starting with a Skoda Superb Elegance estate, which I have to say is rather a nice motor car.

One of the cars I will be trying out is the ex Audi A4 Avant now known as the Seat Exeo ST, I should be getting an SE Lux 2.0 TDi 170 PS in either Dakota red or Ada Blue. I assume that this is the range topping model?

I'm just wondering what you Ladies and Gents think of your cars? Any known issues? For some reason there seems to be very little fleet interest in this car I wonder why?

I'm told that an automatic TDi 170 will be available soon, whatever "soon" means, I think that I'll be driving a manual car. Not that that really matters to me. I'm looking forward to driving this good looking Seat.

I will await replies with interest.

Kind Regards.

Paul.

stuart
11-04-2011, 08:13 PM
I have had my MY2011 Exeo 2.0TDi 170 Sport Tech since last November.... I can only say one thing.... FANTASTIC!

Having owned 4 Seats now, and a 2001 Ibiza 1.4 Chill, a 2003 Leon Cupra, and a 2006 Leon TFSi, the Exeo is by far the best I have owned in terms of quality, build, drive.... I would 110% recommend this model...

Although I ave only covered 3500 miles in it, it is now running around 50MPG using Shell V-Power....

And it is Dakota Red ;)

The Sport Tech is excellent value.... standard Sport specification, plus Leather, Sat Nav, Bose HiFi and IPOD connection for about £800 above the standrd Sport trim.

I did go mad an have all the other options fitted.... but at £25K it worked out about £9K less than the similar spec'd Audi A4...

(Picture was taken when it arrived at the dealer)

green A8
12-04-2011, 08:44 PM
Thank you for your reply Stuart. I'm very impressed with your rating of the Exeo. Thanks for taking the time to reply to my post.

I have to admit I do like the look of Dakota Red (I have a Garnet Red A6 Avant). It's the only colour Exeo I've seen on the roads, but then I've only seen one Exeo out and about. Or rather, I've only been overtaken by one Exeo on the motorway. The Exeo driver was in a bit of a hurry!

I have to finish playing with this superb, Skoda Superb. Then I move on to a Hyundai i30 estate (another car I know nothing about it could be brilliant. Then again it could be .........) THEN it's Exeo time! Have to say I'm looking forward to it. After that I think I have a Saab 9-5 A Merc C & E class and a few others. including a return to Audi to drive their new A6 and A7. I might even get to play with a new Passat. So all in all I'm having fun over the next few weeks.

Kind Regards.

Paul.