PDA

View Full Version : Never leave your car out in the city on a night

Fizzbitt
06-07-2007, 03:12 PM
THIS (http://s92.photobucket.com/albums/l38/Kevfoley/The%20Twins/?action=view&current=Lambo.flv) happened at a town near here. Found the story on an East-Anglia forum.
His mates dared him £2 to run over it.
He dented the bonnet, cracked the front screen, knackered the roof, cracked the engine plexicover and damaged the rear bumper.

Apparently the resulting bill was going to be so high, Lambo have written the car off.
Fecker is being done for criminal damage. So that'll a slap on the wrist then :mad: :zx11: :zx11:

cairnsie13
06-07-2007, 03:53 PM
hate people like that

mluton
06-07-2007, 05:05 PM

RickT
06-07-2007, 08:22 PM
i think the title of the video says it all..

I love it when these idiots do things like that and film there own prison sentence!!!!

but as its in the uk... he will get a £5 fine....

RickT

stuart
06-07-2007, 08:33 PM
i think the title of the video says it all..

I love it when these idiots do things like that and film there own prison sentence!!!!

but as its in the uk... he will get a £5 fine....

RickT

That much!:zx11:

MalcQV
07-07-2007, 11:18 PM
Tosspot. He would of been using a toothbrush up his **** to clean his teeth now if it had been my car :zx11:

Veedubber
09-07-2007, 10:04 AM

My thoughts exactly.

Eshrules
09-07-2007, 10:06 AM
it makes me cry inside everytime i see videos like this... just where on earth do they get their brains from? whats funny about runinig someones pride and joy....

i can sympathise totally, i still sob about the damned key scratch on my car, the fact that some little scrote decides that they want to damage something you spend most of your time working to pay for is infuriating, even more so is when the courts refuse to make an example of them there aren't a lot of things that make me swear on here but

hang on. its not supposed to let me swear lol

******s

Nezmond
09-07-2007, 10:45 AM
Im not one to condone violence but i do hope that the lambo owner tracks him down for the reasons above and gets a bit of revenge:mad:

Eshrules
09-07-2007, 10:58 AM
Im not one to condone violence but i do hope that the lambo owner tracks him down for the reasons above and gets a bit of revenge:mad:

I think it only fair to run all over him seeings he extended the same courtesy to the cars owner... see how he likes it reversed, get the lambo, get the guy.... tie the guy up and make him a 'sleeping policeman' then ever so gently run the diablos lovely fat tyres all over his cheeky little bottom :D that would give me great satisfaction

Nezmond
09-07-2007, 11:51 AM
I think it only fair to run all over him seeings he extended the same courtesy to the cars owner... see how he likes it reversed, get the lambo, get the guy.... tie the guy up and make him a 'sleeping policeman' then ever so gently run the diablos lovely fat tyres all over his cheeky little bottom :D that would give me great satisfaction

Sounds like a good plan to me, would only be fair:D
The other option would be to let the lambo owner do a couple of standing burnouts on the 'sleeping policeman':firedevil

gazza57
09-07-2007, 01:14 PM
I know that most of us feel the same way about a single cell organism that goes around running over cars but the sad fact of the matter is that the police have little or no interest in apprehending such people but prefer to just ask you if you want a crime reference number for your insurance.
The delicious Irony in this is that had any of us had the temerity to grab them and give them what they deserve the up to now disinterested members of the local constabulary would rise up and bring down the full force of the law down on your shoulders. Seems that the police are at best ambivalent about vehicle vandalism but are ready and able to act on the vandals behalf.

Gazza57

Eshrules
09-07-2007, 01:18 PM
I know that most of us feel the same way about a single cell organism that goes around running over cars but the sad fact of the matter is that the police have little or no interest in apprehending such people but prefer to just ask you if you want a crime reference number for your insurance.
The delicious Irony in this is that had any of us had the temerity to grab them and give them what they deserve the up to now disinterested members of the local constabulary would rise up and bring down the full force of the law down on your shoulders. Seems that the police are at best ambivalent about vehicle vandalism but are ready and able to act on the vandals behalf.

Gazza57

i agree.... similar thing happend with my first car.

a dispute had occured between our house and the house over the road (new years day). my fiat brava was parked on our drive. the lady in question came across, proceeded to kick 10 shades of you know what out of our front door after we told her to go away or we would phone the police. we shut the door in her face, thats when she kicked it in. whilst trying to shut the door, i saw her feet heading towards my car, but didnt quite see her kick my rear passenger door in.

i called the police out, who stated that because i hadnt seen her do it, although it was obviously her, there was nothing i could do.

so i said, ok,ill go and kick hers in then and guess what the copper said

"whether she sees it or not, we'll know whos done it" <<< get that!! :mad:

tip - if you plan revenge, dont tell the copper.

cairnsie13
09-07-2007, 05:48 PM
Always the same never bothered unless your speeding or the vandel is attacking a policmans car.

I would definatley have those fat lambo tyres roling over him.

valet magic
09-07-2007, 05:55 PM
I would kick him so hard up the **** he would taste the leather from my boot :puke:

chrisvrscrx
09-07-2007, 09:03 PM
I would have no hessitation or remorse killing him. People like that wind me up so much, I would be happy to go to prison killing that C**t if that were my car.

rashcupra
09-07-2007, 09:17 PM
i would brake his knee caps if i caught him doing that on my motor!!! cant stand people like this all his mates egging him on so he thinks hes the big man what a tw4t!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! rant over sorry