PDA

View Full Version : Worried....

VWSmudge
06-07-2007, 10:45 AM
....I've just dropped my car off for its MOT and Service. God knows how much it's going to cost.

Wish me luck...!

:1zhelp:

Veedubber
06-07-2007, 12:09 PM
lol good luck!! It's a scary time isn't it!!

Mine went in last Tuesday - I had even arranged alternate methods of getting in and out to work for the rest of the week. Was completely unprepared to go and pick it up just the very next day having sailed through it's MOT needing nothing, I repeat, nothing!! :biglaugh:

So it IS possible! Good luck!

Eshrules
06-07-2007, 12:10 PM
id be nervous about leaving my car...full stop, i always make sure i can see what they're doing, any dings, scratches or other damage i can see happen then and i can make sure they look after her ;)

good luck mate :D

Veedubber
06-07-2007, 12:13 PM
id be nervous about leaving my car...full stop, i always make sure i can see what they're doing, any dings, scratches or other damage i can see happen then and i can make sure they look after her ;)

good luck mate :D

Ahbut, bloke's a mate innit. ;)

MalcQV
06-07-2007, 12:43 PM
Good luck, we got four MOT's all in the next two months if I include my M-in-Law's car :(

Lex Luthor
06-07-2007, 12:54 PM
....I've just dropped my car off for its MOT and Service. God knows how much it's going to cost.

I would never have an MOT done at a place that offers repairs and servicing as well.
If work is required you can never be sure that their judgement is not biased towards revenue generation.

RickT
06-07-2007, 08:24 PM
my Audi has now pasted the last 3 MOT's no issue..

BUT i always stay there and watch..

good luck.. let us know the outcome..

RickT

Eshrules
06-07-2007, 11:32 PM
my Audi has now pasted the last 3 MOT's no issue..

BUT i always stay there and watch..

good luck.. let us know the outcome..

RickT

pasted? youll be saying sheeps next :Blush2:

RickT
07-07-2007, 12:21 AM
pasted? youll be saying sheeps next :Blush2:

lol.... past... i know... it been a long week!! i need to get wasted.... see what i have done there!! :approve:

RickT

VWSmudge
07-07-2007, 09:23 AM
...yeah, right.

Anyway, a clean bill of health and the car's running like a dream!

Thanks for your support one and all.

Now, time to spend some of the money I 'saved' down the pub this afternoon - and the sun's out. Result.

:beerchug:

Eshrules
07-07-2007, 10:30 AM
...yeah, right.

Anyway, a clean bill of health and the car's running like a dream!

Thanks for your support one and all.

Now, time to spend some of the money I 'saved' down the pub this afternoon - and the sun's out. Result.

:beerchug:

lol congrats ;) pub? whats a pub? its been that long since ive been inside one :(

september is the expensive month for me :( MOT, Tax and service :(