PDA

View Full Version : traction control dash light is on

Tonka
05-07-2007, 02:42 PM
Hi,

I have just bought a VW beetle 20V Turbo.
There is a triangle with circular arrow with a warning symbol inside which is illuminated on the dash board. I have had it plugged into a computer and the fault is traced to a accelerator sensor. The sensor has been replaced but the light is still on and the ESP button when pressed will not come on.

Can anyone help on this matter.

Eshrules
11-07-2007, 10:31 AM
Hi,

I have just bought a VW beetle 20V Turbo.
There is a triangle with circular arrow with a warning symbol inside which is illuminated on the dash board. I have had it plugged into a computer and the fault is traced to a accelerator sensor. The sensor has been replaced but the light is still on and the ESP button when pressed will not come on.

Can anyone help on this matter.

hi, welcome to the forum, try introducing yourself in the new members section and make it snappy ;) im giving away a free sticker to the catchiest new post.

as for the fault.... were the fault codes cleared once the sensor was fitted?

yura
05-04-2010, 02:04 PM
Hy, I had the same problem too.. i just bought the car a month ago. at first the warning light wasnt there but during recent week, the light wont go off.. it goes on all the time. sometimes i had a vibration for few seconds on the right side of front tyre. any suggestions?