PDA

View Full Version : vag.com help please

a6 dean
21-03-2011, 09:09 PM
anyone near or passing pontyclun mid glamorgan that has a vag.com software to check car for faults as i carnt take to garage as it is sorn at moment would help me out alot thanks d :1zhelp:

john-mandy
22-03-2011, 07:34 PM
Hi dean, i,m from ystrad mynach, near caerphilly,

i,m away this weekend, but might be down your way the following weekend, i have the full version of vcds, if you still need help pm me i,ll get back to you, what car have you got.

john

a6 dean
22-03-2011, 08:01 PM
hi john-mandy that sounds awesome carnt send private messages as i havent posted enough you can skype me and message me there if you want? my skype name is dinogo2 i have a 1999-2000 audi quattro 2.8 v6 tiptronic avant . hope to hear from you soon many thanks dean

john-mandy
22-03-2011, 09:30 PM
hi john-mandy that sounds awesome carnt send private messages as i havent posted enough you can skype me and message me there if you want? my skype name is dinogo2 i have a 1999-2000 audi quattro 2.8 v6 tiptronic avant . hope to hear from you soon many thanks dean

Hiya dean, and i,m sorry mate, but i,m not sure of the skype thing, i,m not setup to use it, bit reluctant to to show my email address on a general viewing post.

I might be able to get my daughter to explain how skype works, and to see if i can sort it out my end, but times not on my side.

Again i think i,m 99% sure i,m down your way a week sat or sun.

My last suggestion would to be maybe post answers to other topics to get your count up, i,m sure its only 10 posts required, (though i could be wrong).
Failing all else you could reply with your email address, and edit it out when i reply, using the edit button.

john

a6 dean
22-03-2011, 10:24 PM
:biglaugh: hi john, yeah thats sounds ok with me will try to get as many posts as i can lol as for skype is safe im sure your daughter will show you does not cost so you can msg people for free in your contact list ok thanks for reply and speak to you soon dean
:)

john-mandy
22-03-2011, 10:37 PM
Right dean check your skype contacts, you need to add me as a contact to read my reply,...... all done without the help of my 18 year old daughter, who,s permanently glued to a computer

john