PDA

View Full Version : A7 out and about...impressions

tlionhart
21-03-2011, 10:31 AM
An A7 on a 11 plate parked next to me yesterday. Much better looking in the flesh than on website images or commercial trailers. Nice car and anyone who is going to own or has one is very lucky indeed. End of review.

Guest 2
21-03-2011, 08:00 PM
Ive seen 2 on my travels so far. They look good out on the road. Too big for my liking but still a lovely car and I wouldnt refuse one.

The wife complains that even the A6 is too big so wouldnt be up-sizing any time too soon!!

shabazmo
22-03-2011, 12:31 AM
I guess I am the lucky guy. I picked up my A7 last Saturday but have not had much time to drive it. Covered about 30 miles only and I am away until Saturday, so i wll post some pics this weekend. Initial impressions are, its very big!!!!. Not to drive, but to wash it and polish it which is what I did on Sunday. Lots of reading needed to understand how everything works. More later

tlionhart
22-03-2011, 11:11 AM
certainly a big car. I sat in one yesterday whilst having my air con serviced. Interior cabin is certainly fresh and loving the new steering/dash unit controls. I was gonna say it may have been your car, but this guy had the 5 segment spoke design wheels.