PDA

View Full Version : ESP and WARNING LIGHTS on S4

S4MATT
04-07-2007, 01:54 PM
I have an S4 AVANT on a 54 plate. 30k on the clock. Had an issue with warning lights that was traced to the fly by wire accelerator. Audi replaced under used warranty. The lights continued to come up and they then said they needed to adjust which they did. This weeks saga is the lights still come on and car goes into limp mode. However this week it also flashed up RED Oil Pressure Warning and the car shut down. When i restart the car it's fine until the next time. I have only had it for 6 months! Anyone have any bright ideas?:1zhelp:

docurley
04-07-2007, 04:38 PM
You have payed for it to be fixed now it down to them as it was meant to be fixed and it is not. Have them recheck the fault codes and find the fault as otherwise you will be paying through your ****.

S4MATT
04-07-2007, 04:49 PM
Thanks for the repsonse but i was hoping to get a little insight. They will fix it or they get the car back cheers!

poyorudo
31-01-2008, 02:39 AM
Hi. I also own a S4 B7 Avant and had many problems with it. The second week after I bought it, the car decided not to start ( in a gas station in the middle of nowhere.) Took it to Audi and fixed. For sometime...
3 months later the car also failed starting. Took it to Audi again and this time they decided to change the whole computer on board.
They told me they had many S4s with similar problems and, that this is the only solution they could find until now.
So if your still braking down make sure to change it in guarantee or it will cost you... A LOT!
Good Luck