PDA

View Full Version : Anyone seen 2012 face lift yet

mickwillow
15-03-2011, 08:37 PM
Hi has anyone seen any pics of the face lift 2012 passat cc yet

Gregmeister
15-03-2011, 09:09 PM
nope, seen any links or interestig images you want to share?

Crasher
15-03-2011, 10:55 PM
I was not aware it was being facelifted for 2012.

ahennessy1
15-03-2011, 11:14 PM
hard enough getting the 2011 model but isnt the facelift model due in october this year ?

Gregmeister
16-03-2011, 08:43 AM
hard enough getting the 2011 model but isnt the facelift model due in october this year ?

Given the entire VW range has been going through a revamp over the past year or so, it only seems logical to expect the CC will get the same treatment. All I've seen are some mocked up pictures which look pretty terrible.

Scooby-Doo
16-03-2011, 10:31 AM
My biggest worry whilst waiting for my CC was that they would facelift the car.I think it's fine as it is and the new corporate front would spoil it.The regular Passat looks so bland and plain.

Gregmeister
16-03-2011, 11:09 AM
My biggest worry whilst waiting for my CC was that they would facelift the car.I think it's fine as it is and the new corporate front would spoil it.The regular Passat looks so bland and plain.

I completely agree. The existing CC is that much better looking than the standard passat on which it was based. If/when VW restyle the CC, I just hope they keep that step change in visual desireability. I just cant see it somehow. But then, before they made the CC, I just couldnt see myself driving a passat!! So who knows ... the new version could be a complete stunner!

ddave05
16-03-2011, 11:16 AM
I'm hoping the CC will be my next car. I'll be looking forward to the facelift if it looks like this:

http://www.worldcarfans.com/community/photo/lded_eDLX

Think its a photoshop of the Merc CL among other bits

SC03OTT
21-03-2011, 01:45 PM
My local VW dealer has this picture up on their website. No idea if it's genuine or a photoshop.

http://www.easternwestern.co.uk/aaa/Coming_Soon/Images/VW-Passat.jpg

Drifty
21-03-2011, 02:58 PM
Personally - I think it's a photoshop.....

If you ignore the front end... The sides (doors and lines) are the same as the current model. and the headlights look like the current ones with heavy eyeliner. I'd also expect to see LED DRL's on any new revision and more squared off, so it's in keeping with the rest of the VW range and design language.

Just my opinion. :D

EDIT: infact the more look at it - the more it looks like the lovechild of a new Scirocco and a Passat CC

Gregmeister
21-03-2011, 03:31 PM
Personally - I think it's a photoshop.....

infact the more look at it - the more it looks like the lovechild of a new Scirocco and a Passat CC

That is one fugly car ...... looks like somone front ended a CC and couldnt find the right parts so cobbled it together with bits of a Mitsubishi Lancer.

FastEddieVW
21-03-2011, 04:00 PM
Definitely a photoshop, if you search Passat CC on google images you'll find the original pic!