PDA

View Full Version : Jetta - brochure for 2007 model year

pjgraham86
15-03-2011, 02:28 PM
Hi folks,

My brother is purchasing a 2007 Jetta TFSI (200bhp). Does anyone happen to have a copy of the brochure and or price list/spec for that model year which could be sent to me by e-mail (PDF format?) ?

The car will be to replace his wife's (stolen) BMW 130i - not quite as hairy but as much power as most people would need - and more room for kids and luggage.

My brother is very excited at the thought of owning his first "quick VW" since the Mk II Jetta GTI he inherited from our dad many moons ago......

If anyone can help, he would be very appreciative - and yes I expect he'll be joining the forum for plenty of advice from you guys.

Many thanks

Peter

SC03OTT
17-03-2011, 12:54 AM
This link should work. Give me a shout if it doesn't.

http://www.who-sells-it.com/cy/volkswagen-uk-2011/volkswagen-jetta-brochure-8691.html - then click PDF catalog on the right.

pjgraham86
17-03-2011, 09:54 AM
Hi Sco30TT,

Many thanks for that link - worked perfectly !

My brother picked the car up yesterday at VW Chichester and drove the 550 miles back to Glasgow. He phoned last night and raved about it. So much so that I think he is having second thoughts about the Jetta being "the wife's car" !!
He can't believe there are so few around for sale in the UK (I think he found three in his search). I said that's because the owners don't want to part with them !
His only complaint ? He couldn't figure out the i-pod connector to play his tunes thro' his i-phone - naturally his 19 year old son sorted it for him within 10 minutes of his arrival home !

Thanks again.

SC03OTT
17-03-2011, 11:15 AM
Good stuff. He was lucky to find the 2.0T. It's the one I wanted but I couldnt find one at the time of looking. So I started looking for the 2.0TDI 170 and couldn't find one of them either. Settled for the 2.0TDI 140 and I don't regret it. I've had the car nearly two years now and still love it.

When I was doing some research before buying, the vast majority of owners seemed very happy with their Jetta. I think he should maybe just forget to pass it on to the wife ;)

pjgraham86
17-03-2011, 04:17 PM
It seems to be a highly regarded if underrated car - but then we know that from experience with Mark II Jettas and then Boras which our parents owned.

The 2.0T is a peach - I had a brief fling with an Eos 2.0T back in 2007 which was amazing except that I couldn't keep water out of it - long story but I ended up getting every penny back after 9 months of ownership. I think my brother had a fair idea that he was getting a cracker of a car that will be very reliable - and will have him - sorry, his wife, grinning a lot.....

Cheers