PDA

View Full Version : Audi TT 2011 LED DRL Byte 24 bit 0-6 & bit 7

Ivor Bigun
13-03-2011, 12:54 PM
Audi TT 2011 LED DRL settings
I have changed Byte 18 bit 7 from 58 to 59
this now gives me not just LED DRL but also rear lights and number plate as DRL too I changed this to cope with day light mist and fog
this I know works:D

but I may have messed with Byte 24 while finding this solution:o

i need the defaults for :Blush2:

Byte 24
bit 0 to 6 DRL Dimming decimal value % ## x1 = ??%
what is the value of ## or ??% either will do please
bit 7 DRL as postion lights checked
Can some one with VCDS tel me the default for the Audi TT

and is bit 7 checked or not by default tick or no tick please

I am using VCDS V11.2 and ilexa leads both very gen and new 2011 Audi TT S Quattro roadster Black all the toys too

Zenerdiode
13-03-2011, 02:17 PM
Have a look in '<Wherever VCDS is located> \VCDS\Debug' and you will find a 'CodingLog.TXT' file. In there, you'll find all of the From and To codings you have done - together with the date and time. So you'll be able to copy & paste the original long code from that file to VCDS and apply it. Then change the bits you've discovered above with the NE-Tech LCode addin.

Ivor Bigun
15-03-2011, 06:42 PM
Have a look in '<Wherever VCDS is located> \VCDS\Debug' and you will find a 'CodingLog.TXT' file. In there, you'll find all of the From and To codings you have done - together with the date and time. So you'll be able to copy & paste the original long code from that file to VCDS and apply it. Then change the bits you've discovered above with the NE-Tech LCode addin.
nope thre is just an empty text file that says it can be deleted
no info:zx11:
edit

sorry yes it is there I used my netbook and not the laptop lol this time

i had used the laptop last week strange though no logs on laptop

got the logs but to me it is mumbo jumbo lol I am still not sure which is my change
the adaptions I see thats easy only 3

but i have done five long cocdings bit do not know which is which