PDA

View Full Version : Dynaudio Speaker

richball65
11-03-2011, 10:18 PM
Hi,

Does anyone know of anywhere I might be able to get hold of a replacement Dynaudio Mid/Woofer speaker. One of mine is ill !!

Ching ching at the dealers and have trawlled flebay for hours with no luck

Rich

g-black
12-03-2011, 06:30 PM
You can buy full set of speakers from eBay.de.

richball65
12-03-2011, 06:35 PM
Seen the price of a full set!! I only need one replacement

g-black
12-03-2011, 07:41 PM
Does the speaker itself make a massive difference really? Surly the amp is doing most of the sound. Could replacing with a standard speaker be an option? And is it deffinaty the speaker or could it be a connection?

richball65
12-03-2011, 08:24 PM
Yeah, I've had the door panel off, all the connections are ok and VCDS is showing the speaker at fault, I even took the speaker from the other side to confirm it was the speaker.

They really do make a difference from the standard speakers. Ive got an MFD3 head unit and the 600w Dynaudio amp. I think if I put a standard speaker in the amp would destroy it

Rich

rapport25
15-03-2011, 09:16 AM
Yeah, I've had the door panel off, all the connections are ok and VCDS is showing the speaker at fault, I even took the speaker from the other side to confirm it was the speaker.

They really do make a difference from the standard speakers. Ive got an MFD3 head unit and the 600w Dynaudio amp. I think if I put a standard speaker in the amp would destroy it

Rich

I agree with Rich :approve:. The system is great!!!. I had around 3 speakers fail when I first purchased the car. I would not pay the price VW wanted for a replacement.I think around £500- £600 for three speakers. Supply only!!!

I decided to get my mate to uprate most of mine. He loves doing audio upgrades. I seem to remember my door cabinets were selaed and dynamat was used. Cant remember what speakes I have fitted now. I only have Dynaudio mids at the front and Dynaudio tweeters at the rear. I dont think I had much change from a £1000 :Blush2::Blush2:

Rappy.:D