PDA

View Full Version : Avant-hatchback-twin-coupe-saloon owner..

SkyRocketeer
25-02-2011, 12:04 AM
Bit of a mixed bag, but hey, what the hell..

Hi.

It occurred to me when I chased up some paperwork following from my house move, that I might have too many cars... Why? Having to pay extra postage due to the weight of the all the V5 forms I've just sent to DVLA :Blush2:

In Chronological order, here's the fleet...

Mk2 Scirocco Scala, aka the Mistress, stripped to component form, long term project, awaiting time and money.

B*W E30 (sorry, it was a moment of weakness) AKA the Red Shed, spends most it's time SORN awaiting the fitting/fixing of one cheap yet impossible part, doubles as an outdoor storage device.

Mk2 Scirocco Scala, aka Dave's car, bit like the bimmer, ironically aquired to replace the bimmer when it ate it's cambelt, needs some clutch lovin and a damn good clean.

Mk2 Seat Ibiza, aka the Blue Dude, actually it's the wifes, but we like to share. On it's second gearbox but running like a champ, the daily driver.

A6 Avant, aka the Audibarge, my first 'sensible' car, recently aquired and soon to go 'under the spanner' for a cam-belt change. Will replace the 'Dude as the family mile-eater.

What am I doing here? Simple - hoovering up information and advice, and occasionally regurgitating it. With none of my fleet less than 10years old, or with less than 100K on the clock, they're gonna need spanner-love..

Some of you may see this name on other forums.. it's probably me :cool:

aaudi4
25-02-2011, 10:41 PM
welcome. try and post few pics of your selection of wheels

paulthefox
26-02-2011, 04:05 PM
welcome

must be a large garage you have with that nice collection:D would love to see the pics

paul:beerchug: