PDA

View Full Version : Ermmmmmmm some help... on new toy

BobzSarmotta
13-02-2011, 08:44 PM
Hi all...

Ive made the change from a 320 BMW to a 10 plate Audi A4 SLine.

I had been looking for a while and finally found one with a few extras such as the funky car sensors that come on screen and a HDD 3G satnav. Got the colour i wanted too in Lava Grey... So bonus.

Now that ive got used to it... and still finding out new things.... i was wondering how to get the dvd to play while in motion....? Ive searched on afew forums and it all gets a bit confusing.... i didnt even realise mine was a B8 til afew days ago.

Also.... Are there any tricks that i should be aware off that would be cool to show off with to the mates....?

Thanks

Bobby

kite
13-02-2011, 09:42 PM
have a look at the B8 vagcom tricks thread.

ScottyUK
13-02-2011, 10:11 PM
I'm in Essex too so let me know if you want some things changed.

BobzSarmotta
14-02-2011, 01:48 AM
Wow what a thread... Jesus that took ages to all sink in... I'm guessing there's loads you can do... VIM would be great plus the usual things like brighter drls...

Scotty... I'm in romford... Let me know when you have time please... And I'll arrange some beers to be in my boot...

Thanks again...

P.S has anyone tinted their windows....? If so... What shades did you get done...

ScottyUK
14-02-2011, 08:18 AM
I'm currently not working (should be changing in the next couple of weeks so be quick!) so I can do it basically any time during the day or after I've put the kids to bed.

I normally meet people at the McDonalds at J7 M11 (first one north of the M25).

p.s. Brighter DRLs doesn't make as big a difference as you'd expect. I changed mine from 9 to 50%. Above that there wasn't much too much noticable.

BobzSarmotta
14-02-2011, 09:07 PM
Hmmmmmm work commitments mean it may have to be a late one... Wot time do the kids go sleep nowadays...?

I'm thinking Thursday... If that's ok with you...

But I warn you now... I'm a junior at all this so the questions will be coming at u thick n fast...

Thanks again... Just pm me ur details... Or message on Bsarmotta@aol.com