PDA

View Full Version : Good Smart Repairer in Manchester/ North West?

pld118
05-02-2011, 08:10 AM
Hi,

Can anybody recommend a good smart repairer in Manchester/ Lanc's for some minor smart repairs on 4 different panels?

If so, what is the cost per panel please?

Thanks.:confused:

NeilGr
30-04-2011, 09:02 PM
Hi, I know this is an old post but where did you get your panels sprayed? Would you recommend?

Cheers

Neil

a8 tech
30-04-2011, 09:04 PM
car cosmetics in manchester

pld118
01-05-2011, 09:59 PM
I've just used a firm called Prospray at Rixton, Warrington (in reality its about 8 minutes drive from the Irlam turn off of the M60). They get got good reviews on Detailing World. They charge about £140 + VAT per panel I think but that's to paint the panel too (£65 + VAT for den removal). Friendly and professional outfit. They've resprayed my rear bumper and repaired a sill. I've been working and was in a rush when I picked the car up last Thursday. Looks like a good repair but I'll cast a critical eye over the work tomorrow.

NeilGr
01-05-2011, 10:48 PM
Thanks both.

This is really helpful. I need a body shop to paint and bond a rear window spoiler and boot spoiler I've bought. Looked up Car Cosmetics and see that they're just 3 miles from my work on Salford Quays so that's handy, but as I live in Chester, Irlam would be great too ( and as I inherited a dent in the bottom of the rear door interested to read that Prospray do that too).:beerchug:

Thanks for the recommendations. Will give them a call on Tuesday.

Neil