PDA

View Full Version : Child Car Seats in Touran?

upsydaisy
29-06-2007, 10:13 PM
Hi,

I'm having a bit of a problem finding a suitable car seat for my daughter. She is a very tall baby and no longer fits her group 0+ seat but cannot sit well enough for a group 1 (forward facing) seat. Does anyone use a combination 0+/1 seat in their Touran that would allow her to sit backwards facing for longer?

I have tried a couple but they are not suitable for the Touran as the seatbelt buckle is so long (in other words they would cause buckle crunch).

I would be so grateful for any suggestions as my daughter really isn't travelling safely at the moment.

Fiona

Jokelly
27-12-2007, 06:57 PM
Hi,

There are wide varieties of car seats at this online infant car seats store. I think you will get a comfortable and safe car seat for your daughter.

infant car seats (http://www.ordercarseatsdirect.com/)

SelfService
19-01-2008, 12:49 AM
This reply will be too late for the original poster, but I too have two above average size kids and found that all the baby bits are grown out of two early.

Advise I got on seats was that it does not matter if the babies legs are folded in the seat, provided the head is supported properly. This made perfect sense and has proven fine in practice - both either had their legs folded anyway or would happily put them up the back of the seat. Certainly no outward signs of discomfort.