PDA

View Full Version : GTI International

scottish lass
21-01-2011, 12:35 AM
Howdy peeps!!

Anyone attending this year? :wiggle:

Would also be keen to know about any Scottish shows/meets in the future?

strimmer
31-01-2011, 08:08 PM
Anyone attending this year? :wiggle:

Tempting :beerchug:

scottish lass
31-01-2011, 08:10 PM
Tempting :beerchug:
:biglaugh: tell me about it!!!

strimmer
31-01-2011, 08:11 PM
Another meet called Volksfling in May, its in Biggar, all I know :Blush2: Never been.

scottish lass
31-01-2011, 08:15 PM
ooohhhh I have heard of that ....... is that where they offer weekend camping? :Blush:

strimmer
31-01-2011, 08:21 PM
Exactly, full weekend of VW and fun only in South Lanarkshire. I think its last weekend in May ;)

strimmer
31-01-2011, 08:24 PM
et voila .........

"This is the biggest of the outdoor Scottish shows. Held at the farmers show ground on the edge of the pretty town country town of Biggar, the show has grown to be quite an event but retains it friendly character. There's a good cross section of veedubs and owners and family friendly.
Live music usually by a bunch of fat blokes that know how to rock, a bar with sensible prices and plenty of food vans. Starts Friday and goes through to the sunday.
And before all you lot south of the border dismiss the event as being too far north of Watford, Biggar is south of Glasgow and easy peasy to get to, if you can find the M6, you can find the event.
Booking is essential as camping space is limited. Also should mention that there are proper bogs on site..."

Loving the proper bogs on site :biglaugh: Camping would be great fun too.

scottish lass
31-01-2011, 08:29 PM
et voila .........

"This is the biggest of the outdoor Scottish shows. Held at the farmers show ground on the edge of the pretty town country town of Biggar, the show has grown to be quite an event but retains it friendly character. There's a good cross section of veedubs and owners and family friendly.
Live music usually by a bunch of fat blokes that know how to rock, a bar with sensible prices and plenty of food vans. Starts Friday and goes through to the sunday.
And before all you lot south of the border dismiss the event as being too far north of Watford, Biggar is south of Glasgow and easy peasy to get to, if you can find the M6, you can find the event.
Booking is essential as camping space is limited. Also should mention that there are proper bogs on site..."

Loving the proper bogs on site :biglaugh: Camping would be great fun too.

Hahahaha love it!! :notworthy I have never been camping .......... T in the park this year will be my first time of roughing it!! :Blush:

I like the sound of rocking out with the cuddly (I prefer the term cuddly as fat is mean) blokes :biglaugh:

thanks for that