PDA

View Full Version : Got my A7 yesterday

Lelle
13-01-2011, 07:22 PM
Hello

I'am new in this forum, I received my new A7 yesterday. I can tell you that, so far this is the most wonderful car I've ever had. I ordered an Havannablack with s-line, 20 inches RS and more. I owned two Q7 before this car.

a8 tech
13-01-2011, 08:14 PM
enjoy

Guest 2
13-01-2011, 08:24 PM
Pics pics pics!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shabazmo
13-01-2011, 11:07 PM
Hello

I'am new in this forum, I received my new A7 yesterday. I can tell you that, so far this is the most wonderful car I've ever had. I ordered an Havannablack with s-line, 20 inches RS and more. I owned two Q7 before this car.

That sounds great news for me, but please post some pictures and tell us more about the car espacially the technology bits. Also when did you order the car to get delivery so early.

Lelle
14-01-2011, 05:21 PM
I've ordered it in late october, the wheater is not so nice in Sweden at the moment so I've haven't take any good pictures yet, The road are also so slippery so I've to drive carefully. Bu t so far it's a really nice experince.

The screen for nav is very nice, I can use Spotify on my Iphone over bluetooth to play music. The wintertires are only 17 inches but they look ok on the car, cant wait till spring to put on my 20 inch rims.

I'll put up pictures as soon as possible

Lelle
14-01-2011, 05:25 PM
The only picture so far

mistry
28-02-2011, 06:16 PM
Hi Lelle

Firstly that's a beautiful car you have there, you mentioned Spotify, can you explain how you've got that working.

Many Thanks

Guest 2
28-02-2011, 06:19 PM
Hi Lelle

Firstly that's a beautiful car you have there, you mentioned Spotify, can you explain how you've got that working.

Many Thanks

Epic thread bump. Manage to get any clearer pics?

rinupanu
01-03-2011, 03:15 PM
Hi Lelle

Many Thanks

Mistry, This is a subscription service App on the Iphone costs £10 a month, works a treat through bluetooth unlimited music at your fingertips on the road!, and grats on the A7, looks sweet!:biglaugh:

Lelle
04-03-2011, 07:55 PM
Hello !

Sorry there is no pictures yet, but Sweden has had snow now since Nov 25, and the cars i always dirty. I will put up pictures when the weather is better,I'll promise. I have driven 30000 km now, and so far everything with the car is perfect.

Spotify works exactly as rinupanu says, you download an app on your Iphone and then you get an account on Spotify, to be able to play it on your Iphone you must a premium account and that costs around 8 £ a month. Then you connect it over bluetooth to the soundsystem in A7.

tlionhart
08-03-2011, 07:52 PM
I bet this car is a head turner?