PDA

View Full Version : Please Help Boot spoiler dilemma

Macdoon
06-01-2011, 01:22 PM
Hi All

Can anyone point me in the right direction. I'm looking for a decent boot spoiler, DILEMMA - curved s-line boot - everywhere i look always says "does not fit s-line" any ideas guys :aargh4:

Mac

JimC64
06-01-2011, 03:19 PM
Hey there, I have a bootlid spoiler on my A6....got it off Ebay from Taiwan ( before you say Uhhhh ) check it out.
Mine came all pre painted to match my car and was a perfect match, all for around £50 delivered......dealer wanted around £300 supplied, painted and fitted.

Worth a look?

see post 41 on page 5 of the link below

http://www.vwaudiforum.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=107096

:beerchug:

RMH1
06-01-2011, 03:46 PM
Hey there, I have a bootlid spoiler on my A6....got it off Ebay from Taiwan ( before you say Uhhhh ) check it out.
Mine came all pre painted to match my car and was a perfect match, all for around £50 delivered......dealer wanted around £300 supplied, painted and fitted.

Worth a look?

see post 41 on page 5 of the link below

http://www.vwaudiforum.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=107096

:beerchug:

Yours is an SE not an s-line as the OP has which is not flat so not sure if it will fit.

(nice looking car you have btw)

JimC64
06-01-2011, 03:52 PM
point taken.....thanks for the kind comments :beerchug:

jdp1962
06-01-2011, 04:07 PM
Hi All

Can anyone point me in the right direction. I'm looking for a decent boot spoiler, DILEMMA - curved s-line boot - everywhere i look always says "does not fit s-line" any ideas guys :aargh4:

Mac

I always thought the curved profile on the S-Line was a spoiler, albeit a very discreet one.

RMH1
06-01-2011, 04:38 PM
I always thought the curved profile on the S-Line was a spoiler, albeit a very discreet one.

It is so discreet you can only see it from a foot away .;)

Macdoon
06-01-2011, 06:16 PM
Yes it is very discreet, hence why im looking for a subtle one to locate over the top edge, can't find one anywhere :(, seems some have changed to the SE boot lid in order to put a spoiler on. Not looking to do that so guess it's a waiting game :biglaugh:

Cheers all

Mac