PDA

View Full Version : Decent bodyshop in Redditch area?

dj_adam
06-01-2011, 12:42 PM
Hi folks, the time has come to sell the girlfriends audi A3 but not before repairing all evidence that she has been driving it. Can anyone recommend a bodyshop in the Redditch (south Birmingham) area?

dandam
09-01-2011, 10:17 PM
There are two places that have been recommended to me (but I haven't used admittedly). One is Simon Wright, they are in the industrial area up the lane between the Sainsburys roundabout and the Citroen garage on the A441 (go down past the farm, under a bridge and they are in the second gated entrance on the right).

The other place is a bunch of Polish chaps near the the Hi Q garage. If the head from the Brockhill / Batchley area towards the town centre so that Hi Q is on your left turn left immediately after Hi Q before the roundabout. They are then the first bodyshop in the right.

As I say never used them but they were both recommended to me and gave me reasonable quotes for some work on the A3 - I just haven't been able to take the car off the road yet to get the work done - though I am more likely to use Simon Wright.

Hope this might be of some help :D