PDA

View Full Version : Call Of Duty Black Ops

A4 Lad
28-12-2010, 12:13 AM
Hi folks, I have to admit that from the day of the PS2, I have been a great great fan of the COD series of games. I have on more that one occasion, been known to have been waiting at the GAME shop at midnight just to get my new copy. This year, I really bit the bullet ( HA HA ) and told the wife to get me it for xmas and ill just look forward to playing it then. Played tonight and OH MY FRIGGING GAWD !!! What have they done ?! Old guns again for starters ?!! Thats what killed WAW !!!
Really annoying thing is the campaign or however its spelt. From what I have seen and played, he is a grass ! Spilling the beans on every detail to that bloody stupid anoying voice that never gives him a break even although he is squealing all his top secret info like a pig !!
Please folks tell me it gets better or what yous think yourself as I seriously think the way its going, MEDAL OF HONOR is going back into the tray as its amazing and has kept me glued for months never mind bored after 2 hours !!! PS - My name on xbox live is livingnightmare if you wanna invite me :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk as I cant be ***** turning on my laptop !

onemanparty
28-12-2010, 01:37 PM
It does get better. I have completed the campaign, But just like playing on XBOX Live. Too many hours already

A4 Lad
28-12-2010, 08:29 PM
I have been playing more of the multiplayer and have got up to rank 17 with a nice gun, red dot and silencer so starting to enjoy it a bit more.

nc7503
15-01-2011, 10:57 PM
this game is a big let down not impressed at all i play mainly online its **** ive gone back to mw2! roll on mw3:D

A4 Lad
15-01-2011, 11:17 PM
this game is a big let down not impressed at all i play mainly online its **** ive gone back to mw2! roll on mw3:D

I tend to agree

Mr Poneymuff
18-01-2011, 12:54 AM

As far as i can find out treyarch are doing the next cod and infinity ward will be doing mw3 in 2012 due to the arguments with infinity ward and activision,

Rumour has it modern warfare will be split from cod and become a stand alone game to be published by EA

RavenBlackTT
13-04-2011, 05:55 PM
So more games to buy and split time between... if only cloning technology kept up with the gaming industry!

A4 Lad
13-04-2011, 07:11 PM
So more games to buy and split time between... if only cloning technology kept up with the gaming industry!

Very true ! Have you played Homefront yet ?

RavenBlackTT
14-04-2011, 10:08 AM
No not yet, but one of my mates keeps on going on about how good it is... Maybe i'm missing something!

A4 Lad
14-04-2011, 06:55 PM
It has a very "Modern Warfare" feeling about it and is sooo friggen addictive lol