PDA

View Full Version : Question Concert stereo 'Phone' + odd beeping!

Mattpenn
12-12-2010, 08:06 PM
Hello,

When engine is off and the radio on, the Concert stereo beeps about every 4 minutes and displays the word 'PHONE' before reverting back to the radio after a couple of seconds.

When the car is locked the beep continues every 5/6 minutes or so too.
It's loud enough to be heard inside my house when the car is outside so any advice to help would be great.

Thanks,
Matt

Mike Foster
12-12-2010, 08:52 PM
Hello,

When engine is off and the radio on, the Concert stereo beeps about every 4 minutes and displays the word 'PHONE' before reverting back to the radio after a couple of seconds.

When the car is locked the beep continues every 5/6 minutes or so too.
It's loud enough to be heard inside my house when the car is inside so any advice to help would be great.

Thanks,
Matt

*** !!!

Is the car in the house as well ??

The word 'PHONE appears when a call is being received or a text message is being received assuming you have bluetooth and the phone has been paired with the Concert stereo and you don't have mfsw.

Are you sure it's not the phone bleeping in the house because I'm afraid I don't understand your description. ?

a8 tech
12-12-2010, 10:08 PM
disconnect the radio or the phone prep to reset, if you have a cradle base disconnect it as there may be some arcing across the terminals for push to talk

Mattpenn
12-12-2010, 10:53 PM
*** !!!

Is the car in the house as well ??

The word 'PHONE appears when a call is being received or a text message is being received assuming you have bluetooth and the phone has been paired with the Concert stereo and you don't have mfsw.

Are you sure it's not the phone bleeping in the house because I'm afraid I don't understand your description. ?

Sorry...Hopefully the description is correct now!