PDA

View Full Version : A7 Arrives at Basingstoke Audi

shabazmo
06-12-2010, 09:27 PM
New A7 is now at Audi in Basingstoke. They have 2 models and I will be testing one on Sunday. More to follow.

tlionhart
07-12-2010, 08:45 PM
thanks for the heads up. Im off to test drive the new A1 so will have a look at this new model. :)
Do you know if its going to be just on the showroom floor or by appointment only? (they put the A1 in their handover room and it was only to view by appointment. Fortunately thats why i was there in the first place)

Guest 2
07-12-2010, 09:34 PM
A1s were freely available to test drive in Belfast 2 weeks ago. They had 2 showroom A7s but none available to drive.

Hopefully this will change soon :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tlionhart
11-12-2010, 03:45 PM
a7 is a nice car! Too big for me though, but still great car and better in the flesh. (or metal so to speak)
Also the A7 UK commercial airs tomorrow during the X-factor final.

shabazmo
12-12-2010, 09:43 PM
I went to see the nw a7 today and I have to say that it looks fantastic. The rear end is the best part as is the interior. The buttons and controls just fall into the left hand as they are positioned just in front of the centre arm rest. Unfortunately, the demonstrator had not been registered yet so no test drive was possible. Had long chats to the wife and I plan to buy in March 2011, end of the first quarter, assuming I can get a reasonable discount. Lets hope sales are less than plan.

kodkod.84
13-12-2010, 12:26 PM
I saw that A7 advert, and the way it was presented with the style of music I thought I was going to be seeing the RS3 at the end of it not the gentleman's A7 :D

I've got my heart set on a C7 A6 Avant as the next car though after seeing the interior of the A7, so may well keep the A4 for a few more years yet