PDA

View Full Version : 1.9tdi

jondoe
30-11-2010, 07:22 PM
hi guys, in the process of rebuilding the engine to my 1.9tdi 115bhp audi a4 avant.
was just wondering if you could suggest any performance upgrades that i could do at the same time or even after.
im new to upgrading and dont have a clue where to start.
any help would be appreciated
regards James

phil miller
30-11-2010, 09:24 PM
hi james the upgrade i would recommend would be to have it remapped, for about £250 you will gain about 40 bhp that will make a massive difference to the car

jondoe
01-12-2010, 09:17 AM
hi james the upgrade i would recommend would be to have it remapped, for about £250 you will gain about 40 bhp that will make a massive difference to the car

thank you phil, i was toying with the idea of that before my engine went **** up, i wasnt sure how much of a difference it would make, is it something that you have done yourself?

cctuning
01-12-2010, 01:09 PM
For your car after the remap you can achieve around 140 - 150 bhp, if fitted with a standard turbo. You will find that after the remap you will have increased throttle response and improved power throughout the rev range.

I am not sure how far you have got with rebuilding your engine hut we are currently running a special offer for December where all remaps pre 2009 are £200 and you can get buy one get one half price.

Chris