PDA

View Full Version : Hey Everyone! Polo TDI

jollus
05-11-2010, 12:20 PM
Hi everyone,

Just to introduce myself. Im Rhys, I have a VW Polo 9n 1.4 TDI remapped to 103 BHP.

:D

Eshrules
05-11-2010, 12:42 PM
if you want to sell anything, ensure you have the correct number of posts.

do not continue to spam this forum advertising the items.

thanks

TimmyTim
05-11-2010, 02:04 PM
Hi everyone,

Just to introduce myself. Im Rhys, I have a VW Polo 9n 1.4 TDI remapped to 103 BHP.

:D

Hi Rhys... Nice to have a fellow Welsh guy on here to banter with the English boys :D

I've got a 9n Polo Tdi to! Where did you get the remap done? Might do mine :approve:

Tim

jollus
05-11-2010, 03:32 PM
Yo Tim,

Yeah it doesnt seem like theres many Welsh on here eh.

I had my remap done by a guy in Ferndale, Rhondda who has his own garage up there in an industrial estate. I forget the name but I can pass you his mobile number if you want a word.

He can do a few different types of maps like eco, medium boost or large boost. He has a good chat with you first to ensure that all your needs are met perfect. He was the cheapest I could find too and he came to my door to do it.

Now thats service with a smile :beerchug:

Sam
05-11-2010, 04:04 PM
Welcome to VWAF

I'd say there were more than hey, 10! Welshies on here - but the more the merrier, stick around, you'll no doubt run into a few more

TimmyTim
08-11-2010, 10:07 PM
Yo Tim,

Yeah it doesnt seem like theres many Welsh on here eh.

I had my remap done by a guy in Ferndale, Rhondda who has his own garage up there in an industrial estate. I forget the name but I can pass you his mobile number if you want a word.

He can do a few different types of maps like eco, medium boost or large boost. He has a good chat with you first to ensure that all your needs are met perfect. He was the cheapest I could find too and he came to my door to do it.

Now thats service with a smile :beerchug:

Hi mate,

Yer that sounds like a guy I's like to have a chat to. If you could PM me on here and give me his number, that would be great. :beerchug:

TimmyTim
08-11-2010, 10:09 PM
Welcome to VWAF

I'd say there were more than hey, 10! Welshies on here - but the more the merrier, stick around, you'll no doubt run into a few more

Happy days! :approve: Nice to have some more Welshies lurking about the forums :bad: