PDA

View Full Version : a4 interior swap

j555pre
28-03-2006, 12:59 PM
Hello,

I want to change the interior of my 51 A4 saloon after it got vandalised!:zx11: I have removed most of the trim and seats but for some reason i cannot workout how to remove either the rear seat back or the parcel shelf cover! If anyone can point me in the right direction i would be most grateful.

knowlden
21-04-2006, 10:27 AM
Hi, my memory may be a little forgetful on this as i havn't done this for a few years.

There are 2 options i can think off (mioght be getting years confused)

1) from the boot just over the wheel arches there are holes the hide 10mm nuts, there should also be one in the centre. Remove these then pull the seat top forward and lift it up.

2) If there are no nuts to be found just pull the top corners of the seat, as there may well be very tight spring clips holding the seat back in, then lift out as before.

I think option 1 should be what you need, let me know if my memory is still working :D

Tanuki
12-09-2006, 08:28 PM
Jose,

Not specifically related, but I have a 2002 denim blue A4 which has some cosmetic damaged on the driver's side armrest. I'd like to replace it.

Since you are replacing the entire trim of yours (or already have) can you point me in the right direction to find a cheapish replacement?

Cheers,

Martin