PDA

View Full Version : Another lost soul

Gearbox
02-11-2010, 09:52 AM
Hi All

Found the forum a little while ago whilst looking to solve some problems on a friends Passat.

I decided to join as I am now lookin to buy a Golf to replace an ageing (rusting) micra.

There appears to be a great depth of knowledge here, so unfortunately, I will be asking questions. There is also a lot of info to be found using the search function, which is very good also.

Cheers All

Hex69
02-11-2010, 10:51 AM
Hi All

Found the forum a little while ago whilst looking to solve some problems on a friends Passat.

I decided to join as I am now lookin to buy a Golf to replace an ageing (rusting) micra.

There appears to be a great depth of knowledge here, so unfortunately, I will be asking questions. There is also a lot of info to be found using the search function, which is very good also.

Cheers All

Hello and welcome. :D

Kudos for also not firing off your 1st question in any old section, and not bothering to do a search 1st. :biggthump

Gearbox
02-11-2010, 11:18 AM
Thanks for the welcome. I have been on enough forums to have learned the ettiquet .

Often a quick search turns up the answer, but also you find other interesting diversions that shed light on other things.

Cheers

Hex69
02-11-2010, 11:39 AM
but also you find other interesting diversions that shed light on other things.Cheers

Or more likely leads you to spending too much time going off on a tangent. ;)

Gearbox
02-11-2010, 11:57 AM
I must have too much time on my hands