PDA

View Full Version : New Touran Air vents at back standard?

SPONS
19-06-2007, 02:26 PM
hi looking at getting the new Touran 's' really impressed with it. Thing is they only had the SE in the showroom and didn't know wether the air vents in the middle between the seats are on the 's' model. There is nothing in the brochures to say either way and no pictures I can find on the net. seems a great idea because my Grand scenic is useless aircon wise if you are sitting in the middle seats. Anyone know if this is a standard feature?

toffee68
21-06-2007, 10:24 AM
I just purchased an 06 Touran 1.9TDI S (with a bit of the SE spec added) but this does not have any air vents in the middle. It seems to have a couple of vents under the front seats directly air at floor level to the back seats (middle row) but the only thing I have in the middle is the ashtray and power outlet.....

toffee68
21-06-2007, 10:26 AM
must say though that in the limited time we have had the car the aircon is good and we have not had any complaints from the passengers in the back....
Well impressed with the car overall. The build quality is excellent and it just reassures you with a sense that it has been well put together.

boomboomer
23-06-2007, 09:25 AM
No, the S spec doesn't include the centre arm rest - which includes the airvents, cupholder and electric socket.

If you add up what the SE spec gives you I don't think it's good value, I added the tinted windows and rear speakers to the S instead.