PDA

View Full Version : I've just put my order in for a new Passat with a unusual colour/ interior combo!!

Matt B
19-06-2007, 11:04 AM
And a month or so of umming and arring I've finally put my order in for my new Passat. I've got a Touran 2.0TDI sport which has done 100k from new in 3 1/2 years and has been a great car (perfect car for a young family) but the new one is not different enough, especially inside. So a new Passat it is, I've had three of the old ones from 2000 to 2004 The last a V5 lemon did'nt last long though. I'm gone for a bit of an unusual colour/ interior combo which is why it has taken a while to choose, I like the greys, blues, black but fancied some thing different so a Mocca pearlecent (which looks like black, dark blue, brown, purple from different angles)and a Latte full leather interior, Nice coffe combo eh!! It iis the Sport Estate so reckon with pull it off with the low suspension, big alloys, and sports interior, but you never know!!! I had a mettalic Yellow Sport Passat in 2000 which not many liked so I'm used to the 'unpopular' colours!

I've played safe with silver and dark blue in the past, but the Touran is Maui blue which is an electric blue, but it suits it.

Its a shame VW don't do the Passat Sport with the dark red leather, that would look cool on the Silver and grey cars!!

paulthefox
22-06-2007, 06:47 PM
hi any news on your new passat photos would be nice

paul

Mav2006
22-06-2007, 07:05 PM
I have tornado red pst est spt - bit unusual too

Matt B
22-06-2007, 09:52 PM
I'll gladding post some pictures, but I'm sat back waiting as it is a factory order, whihc is on 8 to 12weeks, although I have put it back to 1st of September. I like the red Passat, it suits the Sport but not so good on the lower models. White looks good on the sport too, its the new black!! It does suit some cars, the golf GTI being another