PDA

View Full Version : 199 a4 2.6 cluster problem? abs etc.

lpmaster
19-06-2007, 10:46 AM
my girlfriend now owns a 199 2.8 a4 and it seem all of the sudden but could ahve been after we had an aftermarket cd player installed

the a/c tachometer stops functioning and the abs light, break light, and oil pressure light will all come on/stop at the same time. sometimes after a restart they will go away but sometimes they wont, and since they only come on with each other i dont feel like its oil sludge, or a faulty abs module?

and help is greatly appreciated, at this point i'd like to do my best to stay away from pricey audi dealer repairs but we do what we can thanks again.

lpmaster
19-06-2007, 06:34 PM
my girlfriend now owns a 1999 2.8 a4 and it seems all of the sudden but could ahve been after we had an aftermarket cd player installed

the a/c tachometer stops functioning and the abs light, break light, and oil pressure light will all come on/stop at the same time. sometimes after a restart they will go away but sometimes they wont, and since they only come on with each other i dont feel like its oil sludge, or a faulty abs module?

and help is greatly appreciated, at this point i'd like to do my best to stay away from pricey audi dealer repairs but we do what we can thanks again