PDA

View Full Version : Week 45 + ???

Scooby-Doo
26-10-2010, 06:45 PM
Hope nobody minds but I thought I'd start this from the"How long from build - delivery" thread.

Bluemotion 140 and 170 Tdi engines is more or less confirmed.
To get the 170 down to 129 gm Co2 Stop/start as per French site is a good bet.
New "off" switch for stop/start.............. where.
New centre console switches as per new Passat ?????????
Redesigned dash as per new Passat ????????
Electric handbrake switch moved to centre console as per new Passat ????

I think that there is the possibility of the above changes as they're all linked to the addition of the "Bluemotion" engines.

Any views on the above?

and RNS 315 instead of RNS 310

Drifty
26-10-2010, 09:20 PM
Good idea scoob:beerchug:

cc170gt
31-10-2010, 04:27 PM
Hope they do all changes as above . I should know soon ( confirmed build week 45 ) . Courtesy car from 15/11/2010 . Hoping dealer will hold car for a few weeks to get january 2011 registration at no extra VAT charge .

ednaroad
01-11-2010, 11:52 AM
Got my build week - Ordered 25/8 - build week 51 - Delivery end of January - courtesy car from 16weeks.

Scooby-Doo
01-11-2010, 12:53 PM
Just found this on a German website for week 45 changes to Passat CC

Motor 2.0 TSI 147kW - Elimination motor 2.0 TSI 147kW

- Entfall Motor 3.6 FSI 220kW - Elimination engine 3.6 FSI 220kW

+ Motor 2.0 TSI 155kW + Motor 2.0 TSI 155kW Passat CC:

- Entfall
- Entfall Lackierung "Schwarz" und "Shadow Blue Metallic" - Elimination painting "Black" and "Shadow Blue Metallic"

+ Neu Lackierung "Uranograu" und "Night Blue Metallic" + New paint "Uranograu" and "Night Blue Metallic"

- Entfall Option Dekoreinlagen Edelholz "Vavona" - Elimination Option inlays wood "Vavona"

+ Option Dekoreinlagen Edelholz "Zebrano" + Option inlays wood "Zebrano"

+ RNS315 ersetzt RNS310 + RNS315 replaced RNS310

+ Option Freilauf für Doppelkupplungsgetriebe DSG (nur 103kW TDI) + Option for free-running double clutch gearbox DSG (TDI only 103kW)

+ Motor 2.0 TDI 103kW und 125kW jetzt immer als BMT (Ausnahme 4Motion) + Motor 2.0 TDI 103kW and 125kW now accessible as BMT (except 4Motion)

- Entfall Motor 2.0 TDI 105kW BlueTDI - Elimination engine 2.0 TDI 105kW BlueTDI

+ Ausströmer vorn und Lichtdrehschalter beleuchtet + Outlets in front and rotary light switch, illuminated

+ Analoguhr in der Instrumententafel + Analog clock in instrument panel

+ Auto-Hold-Funktion serie + Auto-Hold function series

+ Bremsenergie-Rückgewinnung serie (alle TSI) + Brake energy regeneration series (all TSI)

+ Option ACC jetzt mit City-Notbremsfunktion ACC + option now with City emergency brake

+ Option Digitaler TV-Empfang für RNS510 Option + Digital TV reception for RNS510

+ Option 18" LM-Rad "St. + Option 18 "alloy wheel" St.
Louis" Louis "

Most interesting is the "Analogue Clock" in instrument panel and "illuminated outlets".As new Passat ??

Scooby-Doo
01-11-2010, 01:05 PM
Another little snippet from Germany:-

exactly, the CC gets the same changes in the interior such as the "new" 3C.
Also das neue Armaturenbrett mir Uhr, beleuchteten Luftausströmer-Rädchen, Schalter für Parkbremse in der Mittelkonsole (wie bei Audi) und nicht mehr neben dem Lichtschalter etc So the new dashboard I Clock, air vents, illuminated jog wheel and parking brake switch in the center console (like Audi) and not find the light switch etc

erisaman
02-11-2010, 08:49 AM
The USA version has apparently dropped the Nappa Leather option for 2011 - hope this will not apply to European specs!

cc170gt
03-11-2010, 04:08 PM
Spoke to VW customer services today, they don't know what changes are being made week 45 . They told me my car is at Stage 4 ( paint shop ) . They also told me official factory order lead times are 16 weeks + 4 weeks factory shutdown period which is 20 weeks until relief car is available to me . By the way dealer tells me this is week 45 , customer services tell me this is week 44 . My build week is week 45 which is right according to dealer or 1 week early if i go by customer services? Who is right?:confused::confused::confused:

Scooby-Doo
03-11-2010, 04:45 PM
CC170GT
Been waiting to see what your post was going to be,although I'm as confused as you.Seeing as we were both week 44 then 45 I expected to see your build at week 49 same as mine.I'm 99% certain that this is week 44 as my dealer quoted week commencing 1st Nov.?????

Sirocco Central log this week as week 44 , they're spot on as some of them actually track their cars being delivered on the ships via the marine.net system.

Scooby-Doo
04-11-2010, 09:50 AM
VW Germany website now has pictures of the new interior in the gallery section.Clock in centre of dashboard,handbrake switch & stop/start switch next to the gearknob.

kevinfraser
04-11-2010, 09:53 AM
Ordered a new Passat CC GT 140 manual in Candy White on 5th July and was told on Monday by my dealer that the car is in final stages of production and delivery to me will be 2-3 weeks, not sure what the story is on the Week 45 changes, will be happy with what i have ordered. Seems sketchy what the story is on RN310's though.

Drifty
04-11-2010, 11:11 AM
VW Germany website now has pictures of the new interior in the gallery section.Clock in centre of dashboard,handbrake switch & stop/start switch next to the gearknob.

Good spot Scooby

I see the DSG gearstick is now like the one I have on my GTI.

Not sure anout the analogue clock tho.... maybe too retro.

JonMarsh
04-11-2010, 08:13 PM
Good spot Scooby

I see the DSG gearstick is now like the one I have on my GTI.

Not sure anout the analogue clock tho.... maybe too retro.

I'd also like to thank Scooby for finding the pics on the German site. Re the clock - I quite lile it but don't like the removal of the pop-out storage trays - that's where I put my SD cards in my curret B6 Passat!

JonMarsh
13-11-2010, 03:21 PM
Over the last week, prices have been released for the new CC's. From what I understand from my local dealer, there does not appear to be any significant changes to the configuration with the exception of the addition of the Bluemotion engines and the choice of radio/satnavs.

The RCD510 DAB radio is no longer available but the RNS310 is definitely being changed to the DAB version RNS315 and is fitted as standard. Not sure if there's going to be a DAB version of the RNS510 (which would be nice).

Updates to the printed borchures and price list still to be published.

Anybody else got a different story?

Drifty
13-11-2010, 04:04 PM
This is what I eventually got from VW....

Reference: VW-2010/10-023689

Dear Mr xxxxxxxxx

Thank you for your email dated 1 November 2010, regarding your request for information about the Passat CC. I am sorry for the
delay in my response.

I am pleased to confirm that the 170 GT Direct Shift Gearbox (DSG) will be replaced by the Passat CC GT 2.0 TDI 170 PS Blue
motion DSG. An added benefit of this change means that the emissions will drop from 159 g/km to 144 g/km. The amount of tax the
owner pays will decrease and possibly, the company car tax as well.

The difference in specification will be as follows;

Load securing points in the luggage compartment will change from die-cast rings to wire hoops.

The electronic climate control rotary dial will now be Matt Black.

A mute button will be added to the optical parking system with a rear view camera.

The multi-function display will show a tyre pressure monitoring system with wheel positioning.

It will have a new RNS 315 satellite navigation system with DAB and Bluetooth compatibility instead of the RNS 310.

There will be an analogue clock in the middle of the dash board.

It will feature a new centre console design.

Finally, there will be changes to the ESP indicator.

Please note that the above changes to the specification will only apply if your vehicle is built after week 45.

I would be grateful if you could provide me with the name of your lease company, the Volkswagen retailer who is administrating
your order and if you have an order number or commission number for reference purposes.

I trust the above information proves useful and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Yours sincerely

Danielle Padgett
Senior Escalations Manager
Volkswagen Customer Service
E-mail: volkswagencustomercare@volkswagen.co.uk
Internet: www.volkswagen.co.uk

ednaroad
09-12-2010, 06:48 PM
FYI - someone on the how long to delivery thread is expecting a week 45+ spec car to be collected tomorrow. Looks like user BarCar is the first to receive a 2011 spec car!

jonnymatrix
10-12-2010, 11:30 AM
FYI - someone on the how long to delivery thread is expecting a week 45+ spec car to be collected tomorrow. Looks like user BarCar is the first to receive a 2011 spec car!

1 of our cars on Order is in the country and has been issues Number plates etc should expect it to be delivered some point next week. I will post pictures when its here.

ednaroad
14-12-2010, 07:03 PM
The 45+ pics are in..Thanks go to BarCar see here http://www.vwaudiforum.co.uk/forum/showpost.php?p=589574&postcount=201