PDA

View Full Version : Moonlight blue pearl

hartry
19-10-2010, 05:31 PM
Anybody got one? Thoughts/pictures please?

Scooby-Doo
19-10-2010, 08:19 PM
Google Passat CC images,there's one very near to the top,I think it's out of the German website for the CC exclusive.Looks very nice,a really dark blue.

hartry
19-10-2010, 08:25 PM
Excuse the sarcasm, but funnily enough I'd thought of that. Didn't think much of any of the Google images that came up - no problem with the colour but the lack of clarity of the images. Didn't stop me ordering one though. I did go to the local Listers (Cov) and had a look at the curved plastic colour sample, it is really really dark, looked black indoors - would love to see a close up of a car in bright sunlight though, and hear peoples thoughts if anyone has one.

Focal
29-04-2012, 10:25 AM
Just bought our 2nd CC , it is Moonlight Blue Pearl , looks absolutely stunning . It does indeed look Black when the sun doesn't shine , as soon as the sun hits it though it magically glows a really deep deep Blue .

Will post pics up when collected .

Focal
29-04-2012, 12:43 PM

This is the car colour , looks incredible in the metal .
http://www.vwaudiforum.co.uk/forum/images/styles/GamerRed/misc/pencil.png

hartry
29-04-2012, 03:41 PM
It's looks nice doesn't it? Gonna sound strange but I think it looks best when it's dark outside under the bright lights of a petrol station forecourt - seems to light up all the different shades really well depending on what angle you view the car from!

vwolf
04-05-2012, 02:24 AM
Hartry - it's 2 years since you started this thread, please tell me it hasn't taken you this long to decide on the Moonlight Blue :p

hartry
04-05-2012, 08:59 AM
Hartry - it's 2 years since you started this thread, please tell me it hasn't taken you this long to decide on the Moonlight Blue :p

Not at all, took delivery in February 2011. Hardly seen any others at all until recently, there seems to be a few more about now...