PDA

View Full Version : audi a6 le man 3.0

billohaley
14-10-2010, 06:31 PM
Hi just brought the lovley car but dont know how the change the consumption measuments to mpg thay are all in litres except from the distance to go? very confusing.
anyone one had the same problem?

MFGF
15-10-2010, 05:01 PM
If you go into the Settings menu, you should be able to configure the measurement units (litres/gallons, miles/km celsius/farenheight etc).

Does your car have MMI 2G or MMI 3G? The menu systems were revised quite a bit for the 3G...

MF.

billohaley
15-10-2010, 06:07 PM
thanks for the reply im not sure weather it has 2g or 3g its a 2007 september car if that helps. i seem to have distance to go in miles and average speed in miles but not mpg?

MFGF
16-10-2010, 01:34 PM
thanks for the reply im not sure weather it has 2g or 3g its a 2007 september car if that helps. i seem to have distance to go in miles and average speed in miles but not mpg?

If it's a 2007 car it will have MMI 2G. If you press the SETUP button and select the SETTINGS softkey, do you have an option in there called 'Measurement Units'? My car has MMI 3G, so the menu system may be a bit different on yours. The option should be in there somewhere, though.

Cheers!

MF.

PS. This board is for queries about plug-in diagnostic systems other than VCDS. You're better off posting these kinds of questions in either the Audi A6 C6 board or the In Car Entertainment board. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

billohaley
16-10-2010, 03:45 PM
Hi
I have been to the settings and adjusted correctly, but some readings have changed to miles and lt but some have'nt ie mpg, some one told that it would have to done with vag com have you herd of that ?