PDA

View Full Version : Question audi a4 cutting out

tractor fixer
10-10-2010, 07:25 PM
A friend of the wife has got an audi a4 2.0 petrol 2002 which she took to the garage to have repaired £500 lighter and still with the fault i got told that i would be looking at it this morning. So off i went armed with the cag com tool plugged into the car, The problem with the car is she can be driving it and it will cut out and unable to start for about half an hour, with laptop plugged in the error code that keeps reoccuring is 16706 Eng speed sensor no signal G28 P0322-004 NO Signal/Communication, after half an hour of the car running today the car refused to rev above 4000rpm and was very hesitant then it cut out, if i connected the vag tool and when it was looking at the ecu the car would start but has soon has it had gone passsed the ecu it cut out, What i need to know is will the engine speed sensor cause the car to cut out and if so where is this sensor situated very gratefull for any response:confused:

VAGMAN54
10-10-2010, 08:20 PM
defo would cause it to cut out ....................look round the flywheel area you will soon spot it and good luck changing it....................

tractor fixer
10-10-2010, 08:32 PM
many thanks vagman will get a price on sensor tommorow and look forward to changing it :beerchug: