PDA

View Full Version : B8 and B7

Bratty
08-10-2010, 11:15 PM
I have a question directed towards the members that have owned a B7 then upgraded to a B8!

If like me (your wife has reclaimed the purse-strings:confused:) and the budget does not stretch to another B8, would you be satisfied going back to a B7?

Dunk

eno394
09-10-2010, 12:05 AM
Not a chance! Went from a B7 Sline to a B8 Sline and it is a whole new driving experience in many ways both inside and out. If I had to lose it I'd try a 320D instead.

Bratty
09-10-2010, 12:28 AM
I was thinking the same, its like AUDI“s have come of age and have to say that my EX car was brilliant but my worry would be servicing, not now!!?!! but in the long term future.

Dunk

Sportwag
09-10-2010, 09:08 AM
I have a question directed towards the members that have owned a B7 then upgraded to a B8!

If like me (your wife has reclaimed the purse-strings:confused:) and the budget does not stretch to another B8, would you be satisfied going back to a B7?

Dunk

B8 values appear to be falling - 08 S-Lines with around 50k are reaching the sub £15k mark (significantly less at auction I expect). Had a brief look at the Used car valuation at www.Vauxhall.co.uk (http://www.Vauxhall.co.uk) and whilst values are based on a low Trade-In value, the drop AFTER 1-year is scary :eek: