PDA

View Full Version : Hi there

HevyKevy
06-10-2010, 10:39 PM
Hello VWaudiforum users, My name's Kevin and I live in Ireland, My first real car was a VW golf Mk2 when I was 22 (still have it) and I swore then that I'd never drive another car.

However god knows how many types of cars have passed thru my hands in those 12 years but I'm recently back in a Vag, an audi a6 1.8t. I love the car but it's breaking my heart!!

I use it as a taxi and it's covered 16k in just over 4 months, It's an animal on juice (and oil) but has to last me another 6 months at least and then it's out to pasture as my partner is taking it over where it 'll have an easy live except when I get my hands on it.

I've been threatening to join an audi forum since I got the car and today seemed a good day,(check out the thread I post after this) as I've joined other forums depending on the car I was then driving, some were very helpful some not so much, hopefully vwaudiforum will prove to be a good one,

Many Thanks for reading and maybe we'll talk soon,

Kevin

phil miller
07-10-2010, 08:40 PM
hello mate welcome to the fold

SammoVWT
11-10-2010, 05:22 PM
Welcome to the forums mate, speaking from personal experience with this site - its excellent, and glad I signed up (after lurking as a guest for a long while).

This is my first port of call to check for things on my car, get all the advice and info I need to arm me for when I take it to get the bigger jobs fixed. Its not let me down so far. Never looked back!

Hope you have the same experience I have had here :approve: I try to put back as much as I have gotten, which is a lot.