PDA

View Full Version : Spotted a B6 cabriolet?

ChristopherF
22-09-2010, 09:16 PM
Hi
Where I came from (Alfa Romeo) we had fun spotting each other. Admittedly far fewer 916 spiders/GTVs than there are B6s - even if you restrict it to cabrios. I was prompted to make this post as for the first time in the month since I've had my B6 cabby, I saw tonight (Brookshill, Harrow Weald) a near identical one in aqua blue.
Anyway, what do you guys think? Should we flash and wave (as i used to in my Alfa)? Or are Audi drivers just too cool for that sort of thing?
Chris

carlos fandango
22-09-2010, 10:48 PM
Hi
Where I came from (Alfa Romeo) we had fun spotting each other. Admittedly far fewer 916 spiders/GTVs than there are B6s - even if you restrict it to cabrios. I was prompted to make this post as for the first time in the month since I've had my B6 cabby, I saw tonight (Brookshill, Harrow Weald) a near identical one in aqua blue.
Anyway, what do you guys think? Should we flash and wave (as i used to in my Alfa)? Or are Audi drivers just too cool for that sort of thing?
Chris

I think Alfa drivers tend to be a bit more enthusiastic, If you wave at other Audi owners most will probably think you are a bit simple ;)

ChristopherF
22-09-2010, 10:54 PM
I think Alfa drivers tend to be a bit more enthusiastic, If you wave at other Audi owners most will probably think you are a bit simple ;)

yeah, what I thought