PDA

View Full Version : Question Electrics

petefeet
05-09-2010, 05:13 PM
Hi All

Just returned home with my 1996 cabriolet, she drove the 450 miles home great. There was no power to the radio or interior lights so i think a fuse?fuses is yhe probable cause. The car didnt have the owners manual with it so i have no idea where the fuse box is. Can anyone let me know.

The air bag light seems to stay on for longer than all the other lights when the engine is turned off. It stays on for a couple of minutes before going off, there is no buzz or sound from the little speaker in the dash, but i wonder if thats because the fuse needs done.

I am off to amazon now to track down an owners manual.

Any help greatly appreciated, Many Thanks

Pete

micheal balbrig
05-09-2010, 06:34 PM
Hi All

Just returned home with my 1996 cabriolet, she drove the 450 miles home great. There was no power to the radio or interior lights so i think a fuse?fuses is yhe probable cause. The car didnt have the owners manual with it so i have no idea where the fuse box is. Can anyone let me know.

The air bag light seems to stay on for longer than all the other lights when the engine is turned off. It stays on for a couple of minutes before going off, there is no buzz or sound from the little speaker in the dash, but i wonder if thats because the fuse needs done.

I am off to amazon now to track down an owners manual.

Any help greatly appreciated, Many Thanks

Pete

The saloon has fuse box under bonnet forward of steering wheel
and there is normally a diagram layout of fuses on cover

petefeet
05-09-2010, 06:59 PM
excellent , all sorted thanks mate.