PDA

View Full Version : A4 Phonebook Empty

certacito
01-09-2010, 04:32 PM
Picked up my new A4 today :D

Pictures to follow :beerchug:

Problem I have is that I've hooked my Nokia E75 up to the bluetooth (normal non MMI) and although the numbers appear on the screen andDIS when I go to the voice commands and ask it to select name it states the phonebook is empty.

Anyone know how I get the numbers into the Audi book for the voice control?

Thanks.

bruboy
01-09-2010, 09:15 PM
Congrats on the car :) - looking forward to the pics.

I've noticed this too (iphone 3gs) - is it to do with the bluetooth compatability or somesuch... hope somebody knows...

bruboy
01-09-2010, 09:52 PM
Hmmm, some googling has suggested looking in the user manual (shock horror!)...

It looks like you tag entries with a voice command so to start with the 'address book is empty' because you haven't tagged any entries.

The details are on p67 of my audi sound system operating manual if you have the same docs certacito?

I've not tested this as I'll look like a nutter sitting on the drive playing with my iphone at this time of night but it looks promising :)

certacito
01-09-2010, 10:14 PM
Hmmm, some googling has suggested looking in the user manual (shock horror!)...

It looks like you tag entries with a voice command so to start with the 'address book is empty' because you haven't tagged any entries.

The details are on p67 of my audi sound system operating manual if you have the same docs certacito?

I've not tested this as I'll look like a nutter sitting on the drive playing with my iphone at this time of night but it looks promising :)

Funny that I'd heard of those Google people, their good :o

I was too busy playing with the other toys and offering random strangers lifts just to get out in the car.

Thanks for the pointer I'd have resorted to the book at some point. I'll give it a bash tomorrow.

Cheers :beerchug: