PDA

View Full Version : Free Audi Health Check?

oceanscape
30-08-2010, 04:26 PM
Hi all,

Just bought a used Audi A3. Saw on the Audi website that they offer a free health check - is this correct? Is it free even if you have not used them for your last service (the car has a full service history from Audi main dealers, except for the most recent service). What exactly does this health check include?

Any advice/info welcome! There don't seem to be any problems and the car isn't due for its next service yet, but it has a 7-day money-back warranty so I want to get it checked out to make sure it is okay before I am stuck with it!

Thanks!

Brian566
31-08-2010, 06:40 PM
Hi all,

Just bought a used Audi A3. Saw on the Audi website that they offer a free health check - is this correct? Is it free even if you have not used them for your last service (the car has a full service history from Audi main dealers, except for the most recent service). What exactly does this health check include?

Any advice/info welcome! There don't seem to be any problems and the car isn't due for its next service yet, but it has a 7-day money-back warranty so I want to get it checked out to make sure it is okay before I am stuck with it!

Thanks!

I Have just had one at Harrogate Audi no problems

My 2006 TDI had never been serviced by a Audi Dealer but it did not bother them

I was so impressed my even have it serviced there

satpink
31-08-2010, 07:32 PM
did you have to book it in via website, or via audi garage;)

Brian566
01-09-2010, 08:25 AM
I called at the garage as I was passing to make sure it was free and booked it in .

Did you also no if you have a service when its MOT is due the Mot is Free