PDA

View Full Version : Please Help no fault codes, still not working????

lee a4
28-08-2010, 09:06 PM
hi there (again) since picking my steering wheel module up 8E0 953 549 N, fitted cruise stalk , got rid of all faults through vagcom entered settings to activate cruise control (01-engine ) enter 11463 do it close controller go back 06 . all warning lights have disappeared off the dash , all good there cruise control wont work , where am i going wrong , could i have the wrong cruise stalk fitted OE NUMBER 4E0953521.

thanks again, lee:zx11:

blackpool1974
29-08-2010, 04:49 PM
You have made sure you are doing over 25mph havent you ??

The part 4E0 will work with your car according to ETKA (Audi parts software) their is a 8E0 version but I am sure its the same

Have you gone into instruments measuring blocks and checked to see if it says pressed when you press any of the buttons

lee a4
29-08-2010, 05:24 PM
You have made sure you are doing over 25mph havent you ??

The part 4E0 will work with your car according to ETKA (Audi parts software) their is a 8E0 version but I am sure its the same

Have you gone into instruments measuring blocks and checked to see if it says pressed when you press any of the buttons hi there dude, many thanks for your input, i found the fault it was a faulty clutch sensor, when i removed it, it was gingaling about inside like a bag of spanners lol , bridged it across just to make shure an it worked fine, need a new one then all will be sorted thanks again m8, big help:beerchug:

Columbo
01-09-2010, 03:24 PM
hi there dude, many thanks for your input, i found the fault it was a faulty clutch sensor, when i removed it, it was gingaling about inside like a bag of spanners lol , bridged it across just to make shure an it worked fine, need a new one then all will be sorted thanks again m8, big help:beerchug:

your not the first to realise the clutch switch is faulty after fitting cruise!!
Well done for finding it, was it not logged as a fault though?