PDA

View Full Version : Headlamp Misting on B8 Avant S Line

DP24V
26-08-2010, 09:34 PM
Hi,

I am new to the Audi brand and was wondering if it's normal for a new A4 Avant to suffer from misting of both headlamps.

I have also noticed a small amount of water in the fog lamps as well, again is this normal or is this a case of getting the lamps replaced under warranty as the A4 has only done 800 miles and is less than one month old.

Could it also be down to the very bad weather causing the problem and normally this doesn't happen ?

Any help with this would be appreciated.

Thanks

sharantdi
26-08-2010, 09:57 PM
mine ( bixenon head lamps and fogs) were replaced under warranty. No misting since.

Hi,

I am new to the Audi brand and was wondering if it's normal for a new A4 Avant to suffer from misting of both headlamps.

I have also noticed a small amount of water in the fog lamps as well, again is this normal or is this a case of getting the lamps replaced under warranty as the A4 has only done 800 miles and is less than one month old.

Could it also be down to the very bad weather causing the problem and normally this doesn't happen ?

Any help with this would be appreciated.

Thanks

DP24V
26-08-2010, 11:50 PM
Thanks, will contact dealer I bought the car from and see what they say. I hope it is as simple as just replacing the lamps and they agree to do the work without making a big deal out of the problem.

I will update when I know more, funny how it has affected all the lamps at the same time, I think there must be a quality issue somewhere.