PDA

View Full Version : best remap

tonksie
24-08-2010, 09:16 PM
hi people i am about to get my motor remapped(2007 a4 avant tdi 170) using ecu evolution,has anyone on here used them or do i save the money and go to the rolloing road day in october in bromsgrove?cheers

Aptuning
09-09-2010, 12:05 AM
hi people i am about to get my motor remapped(2007 a4 avant tdi 170) using ecu evolution,has anyone on here used them or do i save the money and go to the rolloing road day in october in bromsgrove?cheers

Save your money and come to me on both accounts. You'll be happier!
www.APTuning.co.uk

Peskypixel
01-10-2010, 09:09 PM
:Blush:Hello there, I'm a newbie here and just thought I'd add my two penneth worth. I have booked my 56 plate a4 2.0 tdi in to get remapped in a couple of weeks, one of the main factors for me was that it is a local garage with good reports offering a range of options. Anyway, I was advised to go for Revo technik remap at around £400 with rolling road. Now you may be able to get a remap for £250 if you are willing to travel and you are not bothered about what kind of software upgrade, however I am happy that I am getting a quality product and service at a local established business. So, only time will tell. I will let you know what I think as things progress.
Cheers,
Martin.

sharalaxy
24-11-2010, 10:16 PM
RS Tuning on here is a great company excellent reults fantastic knowledge. If you want cheap not for you if you want the best he's the man.

howky
13-12-2010, 08:20 PM
I was chatting to one of the lads at Awesome over remaps and they use there own remap for turbo diesel engines. He said Revo is brilliant for petrol, but theyve had some issues with diesel remaps. Im not well up on this subject just thought id tell you what they said to me today they were v helpful and have a lot of time for there customers ill be recommending them .