PDA

View Full Version : hi need help s3 2001 speedo not working after dis-connecting battery

audi5802
17-08-2010, 03:39 AM
hi all im new here and need help urgent

iv got an audi s3 2001 and after some nob decided he was abit jelous of it he decided to break my windows and set fire to to. but this nob wasnt very clever as he decided to burn it outside a fire station litterly. anyway fire brigade put the fire out straight away and damage was smoke damage really. and iv been re building it for months now

before i stripped interior out the clocks and car started fine but now im nearly finished i got a new battery and fired it up other day for first time in three months and noticed that battery, epc, airbag lights come on the dash but non of the milage or time would work on the clocks and wouldnt start for abit. after locking/opening the doors a few times and putting key in ignition and trying to start it and pressing unlock whilst in the ignition the clocks milage/ time and brake pad lights eventually came on and the car started fine had it running for 10 mins or so

after turning it off i cannot get the milage and time back now its all just blank with only the battery,epc,airbag lights coming on now and hence wont start as immoboliser kicks in.

anyone got any ideas on how to fix it ???/