PDA

View Full Version : Cheapest MMI Dvd based Sat Nav 2010

pbriggs
10-08-2010, 03:57 PM
Hello

I was just wondering if you guys know of the cheapest way to pick up the 2010 sat nav for the MMI DVD. I have a 2009 Sline tdi.

Also, does anyone know if it is any different from the 2009 version (obviously other than new roads etc... )

Thanks

ScottyUK
10-08-2010, 05:56 PM
I'm a little confused by your post.

Is it that you have the 2009 DVD satnav and want to upgrade to the 2010 version of software and maps.... and the the questions are [1] is there any functionality change along with the new roads and [2] where's the cheapest place to acquire it?

If so then [1] I'm not sure but I don't think anything changed (preparing to be corrected) [2] either pay the Audi money or go down the illegal download route which if you ask for anything specific on this front will have your posts moderated as software piracy is a real no-no on here.

pbriggs
10-08-2010, 06:01 PM
Hi Scotty

Yes i have the 2009 and I am just trying to find outthe cheapest method of aquiring the 2010 version, I didnt know if dealer costs vary significantly. Im seeing £160 on ebay but prefer recommendations before purchasing

Issac Hunt
10-08-2010, 07:16 PM
Dealer prices 'should' be the same. There will be both legal and non-legal versions on Ebay so be careful if you are after a genuine version.

Of course if your happy with non-genuine then you'll know all about downloading....