PDA

View Full Version : Question some one hit my car

VDUB GIRL
06-08-2010, 01:11 PM
i got hit from behind and the damage is bad it makes my gti look ugly. I keep her clean and i am real careful when i drive her. its made me so sad that this has happened, i have only got third party insurance and they wont offer me a car while the work is being carried out i cant be with out a car and i cant offered the excess they want £450 can some one help plz

lovedub
06-08-2010, 01:19 PM
i had an accident a while ago and it was not my fault some one told me about I Can't Even Spam Properly UK they do custom work aswell which helped me i spoke to a guy called jay he gave me his mobile number 09069DIALFAIL, he asked a few questions and some on from his team called me up asked a few more questions, they recovered my car, gave me a car and done loads of extra work free of charge, i can not fault try them you wont be disapointed btw they are in the west london area

VDUB GIRL
06-08-2010, 01:21 PM
i will give them a try but im not keeping my hopes up :-(

Crasher
06-08-2010, 01:23 PM
Ohh this is a coincidence, that you should join the forum nine minuets later with a similar name to the lady who has had a crash, looks like spam for tea tonight…

VDUB GIRL
06-08-2010, 01:26 PM
i spoke to jay he seemed nice, he seams to think that he will be able to help, now i have to wait for some from his team to call me back. fingers crossed

Eshrules
06-08-2010, 01:28 PM
i spoke to jay he seemed nice, he seams to think that he will be able to help, now i have to wait for some from his team to call me back. fingers crossed

Jay you say?

The person lovedub just recommended?

could you explain the email address you used to register to the forum then please?

jay_da_playa@hotmail.co.uk

you've got about 10 minutes before I ban both of you.

Sam
06-08-2010, 01:33 PM
Damn you Carl - I wanted this one!!!

You're both posting from the same IP address too.

Educate yourself Jay.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IP_address

Eshrules
06-08-2010, 01:40 PM
<cracks knuckles>

A ban a day, keeps the doctor away.

Jay - you're a tool - using the same IP for each account and then not having the gall to own up.

You fail at forum spammage.